There was several calls, but hole of them was talking about one message : ask me to be "different" from another. I knew that I was wrong to chose the tourism high school when one of my teacher told me so in the beginning of the first semester, the current semester, nowadays!
At the first time I though that after graduated from the tourism high school I may tell my parents that I wanna study at a theology school but I was wrong. Tourism and the religion mayn't in the same place at the same time as I imagined.
I called to be a servant for the other people, I guess for all kind of people but I specially like to serve the old one with their lot of memories that need to be shared. Maybe not for the poor people, even my little heart always ask me to help them.
the call part I end!
KEZYA YUDIA :)
No comments:
Post a Comment